The place for announcements, artwork and general posting!
Post a reply

anybody else wanna post?

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 pm

I was just doing a little looking around on posting history here and stumbled onto this:

Ashman: Total posts: 10601
[39.05% of all posts]

AnxietyClown: Total posts: 8397
[30.93% of all posts]

Nooobieee: Total posts: 6396
[23.56% of all posts]

so, if I'm reading that correctly, just the 3 of us account for 93.54% of all posts on our forum. :yikes:

Re: anybody else wanna post?

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 pm

There are other people here?

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 pm

It's my OCD need to ANSWER.... EVERY.... SINGLE.... POST.... :lol:

^ see!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:24 pm

:doh:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:46 pm

I lurk a lot... cuz the 3 of you are so much fun to read!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Tien wrote:I lurk a lot... cuz the 3 of you are so much fun to read!

lol, I do understand that our arguments can have a certain voyeuristic appeal. :P

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 pm

:sign4:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

:sign3:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 pm

:sign3:
...hmmmm...I have 6181+ posts to date. Granted a LOT of my posts would fall under the eye-candy/games/entertainment categories...but you 3 are NOT accounting for most of the post. However you 3 ARE the most politically minded and DO enjoy arguing among each other. All 3 of you don't see eye-to-eye, but what makes it enjoyable (most of the time) is that you maintain a modicum of respect for each other, even if you guys have to be reminded to do so every now and again. I find it enjoyable as all of you DO bring up interesting ideas that HAVE challenged what I believe. YOU 3 are ALSO very opinionated and at TIMES ARE a closed minded lot, and when this happens, you are at your most enjoyable, because YOU REFUSE to admit that ANYONE but yourselves has the right answer. It is at these times you remind me of 3 OLD men who are in DESPERATE need of ANOTHER point of view. Keep it up guys...always like to laugh.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Jinxter wrote: It is at these times you remind me of 3 OLD men

get off my lawn!! :2fer:

as for us not accounting for most of the posts, I think you are right. the total must not count posts that have been pruned. since the political forum has never been pruned, but others have it skews in favor of us that have most of our posts there.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 pm

That's awsome Jinxter, you have Ashman down to a tee! :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 pm

+1

Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't want to become collateral damage. Plus the 3 of you guys have very different ideas and it's fascinating to read. Frankly I don't know enough to contribute.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 am

:50cal:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 pm

it's all the politics talk mang, like a message board version of Left, Right and Center

Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 pm

everyone lean to the right!
Post a reply